[GNS] Genesis ~ Clan Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Advertising.

2 participants

Advertising. Empty Advertising.

Message  Nick Lun 16 Aoû - 21:17

Hi there,

I'm an admin on the z0mb1ebob/p1st0l/n@de/sp@/sn1pe/ servers where you guys come a lot these days.

I've heard that multiple of your members have been advertising your own servers on our server.

After seeiing a screenshot from one of our members on which [GNS]Matt was advertising his/your server, I banned him for 2 weeks. I'm warning all of you not to do this anymore because it is really disrespectfull for all the work we put in our servers. I hope you understand, and I definatly hope you wont be recruiting on our servers anymore.

Know that you guys are welcome on our servers, and that if Matt posts his apologies in the correct topic, I will unban him. Please post in This link.

With greetings, [UZF]Nick.

Nick
Recruit
Recruit

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Advertising. Empty =O we don't recruting

Message  [GNS]Matt Lun 16 Aoû - 21:26

, I understand younwill banned me because the GNS recrut on your server but I'haven't recruting in our server since 3months I know it's forbiden. And we give your server only to the GNS not for the other players. But i'm sorry for all about that :/
[GNS]Matt
[GNS]Matt
GNS Founder
GNS Founder

Revenir en haut Aller en bas